Subject: [Leica] New camera and lens combo
From: alaxsxaq at gmail.com (Glenn Stauffer)
Date: Tue Dec 21 17:33:23 2004

The pictures from that lens look really good.  REALLY GOOD for the
money.  How is the mechanical quality of the lens?  Where did you buy
it?

I ended up with a Konica 50 for my M6; not sure whether I'll keep this
one since I don't have the photos back from my first test roll.  I'm
still looking for a nice Summicron - keep hitting the ebay auctions
but the last couple have gone for over $600 which is a bit over my
limit.

Glenn