Subject: [Leica] Re: OT Tsunami Foto Sequence
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Wed Dec 29 14:55:08 2004

I think most of us are stunned. I live in a "city" of mere 60,000 people.
Imagine every single one gone. It's like seeing the Towers came down. I
grew up in NYC. The magnitude numbs you. Our minds can't grasp... I am
opening up my checkbook though. It's the least we can do.

Glad you're one of the lucky ones.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from masonster at gmail.com (David Mason) ([Leica] Re: OT Tsunami Foto Sequence)