Subject: [Leica] why wait for the DMR?
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Wed Dec 29 16:44:56 2004

What I don't understand it why do people say "why wait for the XXX?" If
your decision is made, go get the gears of your choice and keep shooting
away!!!

Certainly, I am SURE that the 1DsMkII will give the most excellent result,
as will the DMR when it comes out. Make a decision, keep shooting, don't
look back.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from masonster at gmail.com (David Mason) ([Leica] why wait for the DMR?)