Subject: [Leica] Re: OT Tsunami Foto Sequence
From: alex at vanhulsenbeek.com (Sander van Hulsenbeek)
Date: Wed Dec 29 13:12:23 2004

>I am glad that you and yours are hale and hearty.  As you said, what are
>a few life possessions in the bargain?

Thanks! We are still somewhat shaky after the experience.
Heartbreaking TV reports. Can hardly bear to see them.

Very humbling I should say. Puts lots of thing in very different
perspective.

The silence on the LUG speaks for itself: Susan Sontag is closer to reality
than the possibly biggest natural disaster in known history.

Sander van Hulsenbeek
Amsterdam
Holland

Website: www.vanhulsenbeek.com
Pictures: Brazil, Argentina, Mongolia and more!

Replies: Reply from cmbrow at wm.edu (Chandos Michael Brown) ([Leica] Re: OT Tsunami Foto Sequence)
Reply from telyt at earthlink.net (Doug Herr) ([Leica] Re: OT Tsunami Foto Sequence)
Reply from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) ([Leica] Re: OT Tsunami Foto Sequence)
Reply from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard) ([Leica] Re: OT Tsunami Foto Sequence)