Subject: [Leica] why wait for the DMR?
From: leica_korenman at hotmail.com (eric korenman)
Date: Thu Dec 30 05:28:20 2004

No - you understood my question perfectly.
I do love to shoot with my R8, but my faith has been wavering lately.
I will wait to see what arrives in April.

But when you sum up an R8 or R9 + a DMR it somes awfully close to the price
of a 1ds mkII (which is sure to fall in cost soon)

Yes - to those who will rant that it's not the equipment, I agree.
I still shoot everyday if I can.

It's like commuting. It doesn't matter how you get there, but you do have to
buy a new car eventually

Cheers,
Eric