Subject: [Leica] BESSA R3A or M7
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sun Jan 2 23:51:52 2005

Hi Jayanand, the love of Leica is not necessarily logical - for people who
love Leica though, it's the finest RF camera system ever created. Sure the
XXX may be as well made, and YYY may be as small, and ZZZ's optic is just
as good or better, but taken together as a whole..

There is nothing like it!!!

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from jgovindaraj at eth.net (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] BESSA R3A or M7)
Message from jefferys at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] BESSA R3A or M7)