Subject: [Leica] BESSA R3A or M7
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Sat Jan 8 09:48:09 2005

  Aren't we comparing apples and oranges here? Zeiss is only offering
one high speed lens (85/2). I would be surprised if Zeiss couldn't
design an f/2 or f/2.8 lens that could at least equal Leica's faster --
and thus a heck of a lot harder to design -- offerings. If there were
f1.4 50s and 35s, then I would be paying attention. If there were an
f/2 25 or 21, then I would be ordering.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from jefferys at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] BESSA R3A or M7)
Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] BESSA R3A or M7)