Subject: [Leica] Question: B&W
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Sun Jan 16 23:04:14 2005

My comment would be that the C41 films Ilford and Kodak at least seem
to be easier to scan than conventional films: this has something to do
with the digital ICE on my nikon scanner, and the "pain" of finding
fine scratches on the negs. My preferred film is Agfa APX 100 in HC110
1:63, but I also use Tmax film.