Subject: [Leica] Doomed too: Leica 1.4/75 M-Summilux
From: bladman99 at yahoo.ca (Dan C)
Date: Sat Jan 22 21:08:07 2005

I'm not so sure that all lenses are the same.  I recall many years ago
bringing my M6 into Leica Toronto for some problem, and at the  time I
happened to have my 75 (the original version with bayonet mount lens hood)
with me.  The guy behind the counter had a look at the lens and commented
that if anything happened to it, it would have to be sent to Germany to
repair, as they didn't have something (tools perhaps, I can't recall now)
which would be needed.

-dan c.