Subject: [Leica] Scanning software bum-out
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Tue Jan 25 17:52:00 2005

The VueScan interface is utter and complete CRAP. It might as well
have been designed in the orient. It's utter piss-poor documentation,
lousy concept of human interface, and dismal overall design makes a
product that might as well be the Leica O. It's odd that people who
use cameras with simple and elegant designs find VueScan acceptable.

I have it for emergancies but it's what happens when someone with no
clue makes software.

And while the screen looks a little better the workflow stinks.

Yeah, I truly hate this product -  it's the modern incarnation of the
VCR interface.

Adam

Replies: Reply from leica_korenman at hotmail.com (eric) ([Leica] Scanning software bum-out)
Reply from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) ([Leica] Re: Scanning software bum-out)