Subject: [Leica] Epson R-D1 first full day impressions.
From: driggett at mac.com (Christopher Driggett)
Date: Thu Jan 27 23:04:23 2005

Chris,
        I am using the 28, 35 and 50. And yes I forgot about zone focusing.
DAH!  I need to remind myself I am back at high school shooting with a
Nikkormat.
I enjoy using the camera so far as a come with me all the time camera.
Nice and light compared to my Nikon stuff but just like any tool I need
to bring the right camera for the right job.
Thanks,
Chris

Message from driggett at mac.com (Christopher Driggett) ([Leica] Epson R-D1 first full day impressions.)
Message from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Epson R-D1 first full day impressions.)