Subject: [Leica] Re: Advice needed on 35mm lens for Leica M
From: creativevisions at verizon.net (Michael J Herring)
Date: Tue Mar 15 20:39:49 2005

If this is the case, then why has there been a major resurgence in the
manufacture of vacuum tube equipment?
When I want to listen to music, I listen to my single ended vacuum tube
monobloc amplifiers.
If I wanted to hear over-etched details, I could listen to one of today's
IC
latest gizmo receivers.

Believe me...............I am not alone. Many other music lovers feel as I
do.