Subject: [Leica] Seeking a new 50
From: kennybod at mac.com (Ken Frazier)
Date: Fri Mar 25 08:56:42 2005

On Friday, March 25, 2005, at 11:08AM, Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> wrote:

>Kenneth Frazier said:
>Subject: Re: [Leica] Seeking a new 50

>> Summicron 50.  For now, my two oldies but goodies are just great,
>> especially the 50 DR.  It is an amazing lens.<<<<<<
>
>Will your ultimate 50mm add to your ability to "SEE A MOMENT" and capture
>it
>better? :-)
>
>ted

Well, of course!  The NEW ONES will come with probes that plug into my
neuro-optics implant socket, behind my right ear, activating my aesthetic
receptors, triggering my shutter finger, all in the blink of an eye!  :-)

I am learning to "see a moment" better, and you're right, of course:  What
matters to me is the image captured.  What matters to other folk....well,
that's for them to decide.

And, since I tend to fuss with the "why" of things, I am enjoying the
process of learning to see with an RF viewfinder, after being conditioned by
my SLR viewfinders.  I still do not "frame"  with framelines as readily as
I'd like, but as Kyle says, "Keep pushing that shutter....."

Ken

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Seeking a new 50)