Subject: [Leica] Seeking a new 50
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Fri Mar 25 10:23:12 2005

I agree. I just went down this morning to the Washington fish market
on the potomac and blew through 3 rolls of film.  My CV 50/1.5 was
responsible for one roll :-)

But this is a hobby for me, and I have some pictures in my head, as it
were. Not all my pics are bang-bang-bang by any means. Gosh, I even
prop my little Leicas on tripods from time to time (gasp).  I'm looking
for a lens that will help translate the pictures in my head onto paper,
carbon ink on paper in my case.  And in my case, at least, sharpness
isn't the issue.  It's a look, or "signature" I guess.  That's all.

Scott