Subject: [Leica] DMR chatter.. I can't wait to get mine.
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Apr 10 14:45:48 2005

eric said:

> lots of chatter..
> To get straight to the point, I can't wait to get my DMR.<,

Hi Eric,
The strangest thing for me in all my years of being involved and buying
"Leica stuff" and holding my breathe until a lens or body arrived, this is
the first time I don't have a heart beat change of excitement over this
Leica DMR thing. If and when it gets out it'll be anti-climactic given
they're so far behind everyone else.

It's like, yeah well OK eh, sometime it'll arrive, maybe I'll have a look,
but what the hell this is like a second hand nightmare two nights later and
you really don't care what the out come is good, bad or ugly!

Besides the Leicanon 20D is doing very well thank you with Leica glass at
the moment. So far I haven't had any whining nor bitching about print
quality from paying folks and that's the bottom-line. So unless I see such
an amazing difference in quality with a DMR, I'm afraid I'll stick with the
digi stuff I have at the moment.

ted

Message from leica_korenman at hotmail.com (eric) ([Leica] DMR chatter.. I can't wait to get mine.)