Subject: [Leica] Black and White Printing
From: mcyclwritr at comcast.net (mcyclwritr@comcast.net)
Date: Mon May 16 07:37:48 2005

Another possibility for b&w and color printing up to 13" x 19" is the
nine-ink HP 8750. I am not recommending it over any Epson printer. Just
mentioning it because I saw it advertised for the first time in this
weekend's Office Depot flyer (Denver) at $499.00. Which is either full list
price or street price, depending on whether you buy into the street-price,
phantom discount pricing scam.

Pricing strategy suspicions aside, it should do b&w as well as the HP 8450.
And given my 8450's prodigious ink consumption per print, you probably ought
to buy some HP stock just to feel better about your ink bill.

-Chris Lawson