Subject: [Leica] lens recommendations (R)
From: ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben)
Date: Fri May 20 22:53:28 2005

perhaps this comment seem a bit of - one of my favorite lenses is a S-planar
120 for hasselblad - it is a macro lens to - could the fact that macro
lenses are not optimized for infinity but for close up have anything to do
with the fact that they produce pictures with a definite aesthetic
fingerprint ?  I cant comment on R lenses as I have no R system only M and
ltm
best
Ruben