Subject: [Leica] Summilux M 1,4/35 PRE ASPH deception
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Sun May 29 07:07:27 2005

Sounds like a fair evaluation though perhaps the 35/1.4 should have a
good CLA before you decide for sure. The 35/1.4 Asph is one the "The"
lenses in the Leica M line. A simply stunning performer in the plane
of focus. My first slides at f/1.4 had my mouth hanging open in
amazement. Some bokeh aficionados criticize the out of focus areas
for getting a bit harsh at times. Fine by me though I bought my
example from someone who found it objectionable.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Summilux M 1,4/35 PRE ASPH deception)