Subject: [Leica] Re: Richard's fourth RD-1 (WAS: We had company)
From: leowesson at charter.net (leo)
Date: Wed Jul 27 19:34:38 2005

Nathan,

It's not junk.  No problems here.  It's no m6/7, there's a learning
curve, but it is a way to get pixels behind an m lens.  I have had
mine since maybe march and am still not totally comfortable with it
as i was with my film camera.  it's just different.  i am learning.
i just think some folks got a lemon.  and another. and another.  and
another.  actually had this same thing happen with a refurb mac
laptop.  2 lemons then a winner.  was trying to save a couple hundred
bucks!  good thing i don't get riled up by this type of stuff...

leo