Subject: [Leica] First Impressions - Epson R2400
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Thu Aug 11 09:17:07 2005

I print on an Epson 2200 and find that I like the Enhanced Matte paper
(which I think is identical to archival matte. I also have been
experimenting with the Epson water color radiant white but it has the
downside of only being available in really large sheets for some
reason. I use ImagePrint's RIP which gives very good results and which
is vital for doing good black and white work to avoid color-cast.

For those shots that seem to want a gloss or semi-gloss I like the
Epson Premium Luster.

I haven't tried many of the high-end papers. I started to buy a box of
letter-sized paper and my banker called and nixed the deal. :)

I'm wanting to print larger than the 2200 will let me so I suspect
there's a 4000 in my future.

Adam

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] First Impressions - Epson R2400)
Message from rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra) ([Leica] First Impressions - Epson R2400)