Subject: [Leica] \
From: summicron at bellsouth.net (Frank F. Farmer)
Date: Thu Aug 25 21:00:18 2005

I have to agree with Nathan.  I too, was discouraged when I posted my
first shot.  However, I to the exact same thing he described.  I look
at many, comment on few.  I don't feel the need to comment on every one
unless I have something particularly constructive to say.  Granted, I'm
a lawyer, not a pro photographer, so I limit my comment so the obvious,
which, as it turns out, is often pointed out before I get there.  So,
please keep posting, I for one, enjoy looking.  I don't post that much
but am hoping to get a scanner even as we speak.  I'll post more then
and I can't wait!  Good luck!

Frank Farmer
Jackson, Miss.