Subject: [Leica] New Apple software, Aperture
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Oct 20 08:35:50 2005

One thing has drawn me to the Mac- the stability of the operating system,
and the ability to close out a single frozen application without having to
restart the whole damn machine. Oh, and the fact that virus infection is an
almost non-existent problem. Beyond that, I can function equally well on a
PC or a Mac.