Subject: [Leica] Leica & Wetzlar Germany
From: jim.christie at sbcglobal.net (Jim Christie)
Date: Fri Oct 21 10:36:19 2005

Some of you may remember that I wrote sometime ago that I was taking a trip
to Germany co-sponsored by Reed's Cameras and Leica. It was a wonderful trip
and here are 4 pictures from Wetzlar I thought you might enjoy seeing. (All
taken with my Digilux 2)  -  Jim

#1 - The Leica Factory in Wetzlar

#2 - Oscar Barnack's original 1st Leica (They took it out of the vault for
us to see)

#3 - St. Mary's Church in Wetzlar

#4 - Oscar Barnack's house in Wetzlar (house on corner on right)

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Leica-Germany-Trip-2005/LeicaHome_Wetzlar

Replies: Reply from mipaine at comcast.net (G. Michael Paine) ([Leica] Leica & Wetzlar Germany)
Reply from jblack at ambio.net (John Black) ([Leica] Leica & Wetzlar Germany)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Leica & Wetzlar Germany)