Subject: [Leica] comment on camera reviews in general
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Nov 10 09:20:45 2005

>> The noise is a problem of all small sensors, especially with higher ISO
>> settings; but the way dpreview is giving importance to that particular
>> point,
>> let's me make a guess that they are strongly biased toward Canon; e.g.
>> "Canon
>> is better because their sensors make less noise".
>
>> Didier

Well, Didier, I'd suggest that that only suggests a strong bias toward Canon
if you think the noise issue is unimportant. If one considers the noise
issue important, if not paramount, I think that it only suggests that Canon
is now way out in front in the digital races. (And I don't own a single
piece of Canon equipment. ;-))

Replies: Reply from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] comment on camera reviews in general)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] comment on camera reviews in general)