Subject: [Leica] Signs
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Sat Dec 10 15:40:35 2005

Hey Robert--

Is that store in Bethel? I think I remember it along old US 64. I
think I must have a photo of it myself somewhere, but it would take
me ages to drum it up.

We still have a home in Little Washington, and martin County used to
be in my tramping area. When were you in Williamston? Where are you now?

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Passing-Fancies