Subject: [Leica] 2,8/15mm Zeiss Leica-M
From: langeratcarleton at gmail.com (Mark Langer)
Date: Mon Jan 9 07:40:07 2006

I too was surprised by the comment, but having done business with Joseph,
and knowing the high regard that many of my friends have for him, I'm
assuming that there is some backstory here that would put his comments in a
more understandable light.  I'm sorry that this has come up on the group, as
I suspect that this is a private matter that has suddenly become a public
one.

Mark