Subject: [Leica] CS2 and noise reduction.
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Feb 8 16:03:38 2006

Thanks to everyone who offered suggestions, teaching and plain old fashion
how to's regarding noise.

Am I clearer in understanding?  Some of it, yes thank you.:-) But like all
things in digital I've got to learn far more about the operating of the digi
cam, the computer and printer. No matter what I've done before in my usual
manner of.... "out of the box, turn it on, do basics and start shooting!"

What I am looking forward to is re-programming, if I might call it that,
some of the photos previously printed to see how they compare to the latest
version of prints. In the beginning it worked like this... Without doing
anything more than auto-levels, auto- contrast and auto-colour, if I liked
what I saw it was printed. :-)

Now we'll do more book learning and see just how much difference there is.

Thanks again everyone.

ted

Message from scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin) ([Leica] CS2 and noise reduction.)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] CS2 and noise reduction.)