Subject: [Leica] A Few of My Favorite Things
From: summicron at bellsouth.net (Frank F. Farmer)
Date: Sun Feb 12 18:26:25 2006

Rob,

Your Springfield looks much like my Kimber Super Match.  It really is
amazing how far 1911's have come as far as accuracy goes.  Mine is a
tack driver too.  For carry, I stuck with a pseudo-1911 - the Para C7
LDA.  Very nice pistol.  For competition, single action is great.
However, it makes me a bit nervous to carry cocked and locked.  That is
what is great about the LDA.

Frank Farmer
Jackson, Miss.