Subject: [Leica] New photo essay - Geneva
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Thu Apr 6 14:23:42 2006

In a message dated 4/6/2006 4:20:10 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
kmcerlean@hypermedia7.ie writes:
Hi Sonny

Thanks for the  feedback.

The shots you are referring to are from another essay titled  'Lisbon'. The
way the site is built I cannot link directly to one photo essay  but only to
the 'Photography' section. There are several galleries there and  more in the
Photo Archives section. Sorry about the confusion.

You posted this:  _http://www.kellymcerlean.com/PhotographyFrameset.htm_
(http://www.kellymcerlean.com/PhotographyFrameset.htm)

and the lettering is so tiny and grayed out I did not see it.

Well, now you have a critique of Lisbon

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com