Subject: [Leica] Leica sighting, or how I tripped on a rude person....
From: summarex at hotmail.com (Javier Perez)
Date: Mon Apr 10 22:35:09 2006

I've always understood that you're supposed to pretend not to notice, I
asked once if there was a secret  salute or something. Whether there is one
or not wouldn't have mattered today. I went downtown to the city hall
demosnstration with the obsolete DCS520. This time I didn't see a single M.
I guess the last throwbacks must have gone digital. Very few Nikons too, all
Eos digitals. Scarey!
One thing that struck me was how well behaved the police was. They even
bothered to explain to demonstrators  that they were undrer orders not to
allow people to pass from one street to another. Never saw that before! The
demonstrators were well behaved too. It wasn't like any demonstration I'd
ever seen. The only act of brutality happened at the end when one policeman
in the white shirt uniform starting singing Sinatra tunes through a
blowhorn, That pretty much dispersed everyone right quick!
Javier