Subject: [Leica] Leica sighting, or how I tripped on a rude person....
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Tue Apr 11 09:59:44 2006

It's been so long I've even forgotten the "old days" but a few things
still ring a bell. If you're going to work, work. If you're looking for
sociability then go to Hooters. The really good shooters I've know are
generally somewhat less than social when working. That includes a couple
with Pulitzers under their belt. Travel light, travel alone and wait for
the Sun to go over the yardarm before trying to make friends.

Walt