Subject: [Leica] World Cup Musings
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Wed Jul 5 09:26:50 2006

>Robert Clark writes in part:
>
>>  I'll talk Formula 1 racing all day long!
>
>Me too!
>
>Speed TV did a good job of coverage this time.
>
>Nascar well interesting, has not been the same for me since Dale
>Earnhardt died.
>
>Regards,
>
>Greg

The nice thing about the US F1 race was that it was available on 2
channels here, so that I could flip between them whenever commercials
came up. For once, the commercials weren't synchronized, so I got
continuous viewing.

I thought the event was, all in all, pretty good and was in some
measure a redemption of last year's fiasco. The first lap mess was a
shame as a lot of those lost would have figured in the later stages,
and I was also disappointed to see some of the other people retire
who had a chance at getting points, such as JV and Ralf S.

And Williams... It almost looked as if they brought their Monaco aero
package by mistake. To see Nico Rosberg behind the Torro Rosso runner
was painful.

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design