Subject: [Leica] OT: Accounting questions - EU/US
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Thu Jul 13 07:43:22 2006

On Jul 13, 2006, at 10:38 AM, Didier Ludwig wrote:

> But still not shure if the US gov has access to Paypal account data.
>
> Didier

If the PayPal account is linked to either a credit card or a bank
account, then the US Internal Revenue Service DOES have access to it.

In an IRS audit, ALL financial records can be subpoenaed and examined.

Ken

(We clergy know the pitfalls of the tax system at least as well as
anybody, since we are self-employed and are subject to all sorts of
strange restrictions and regulations that apply ONLY to clergy.)

-----------------------------------
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn