Subject: [Leica] Playing with the Hektor 6,3/2,8cm & Leica IIIF
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Mon Jul 24 22:45:24 2006

Interesting comment, and an attitude I'm buying into
more and more.

Carry as little as possible, and keep it in your
pockets (thank the fashion gods for cargo shorts).
Wear sunglasses if reasonable, reading glasses
otherwise, and a baseball cap. Smile a little (I am
not here); be surprised if someone notices you.

Often people you are shooting will apologize for being
in the way.

I'm waiting for an LTM summaron & IIIc to get back
from DAG.

Slobodan, show us more of your hektor shots when you
can.