Subject: [Leica] Re: Virus
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat Aug 26 04:02:22 2006

Larry,

My Powerbook (running OSX Tiger) was not infected--I merely noticed a
mail with an attachment  with the standard "here is your document" or
some such in the body of the e-mail. I cannot remember the file name
of the attachment, since I deleted the post, obviously without
attempting to open the attachment.

Nathan