Subject: [Leica] leica user's galery
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Sep 3 06:27:48 2006

Bernardo,
Brian ported the Gallery over so the old Gallery is static.  The new gallery
is at: http://gallery2.leica-users.org/main.php
 You can log in with your old log in to find a blank gallery.  Find your old
group of images and move them into the new space.  Brian wrote a missive on
exactly how 2 or three days ago so if you check the archives you can find
the exact instructions.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com