Subject: [Leica] Re:Skin tone - film vs. digital (not a debate)
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Sep 3 06:32:41 2006

Scott,
I will dare raise the subject again.  For a $100 or so dollars buy an Expo
Disc and use it for custom white balance.  Use like an incident meter and
your color will fall where they should.  Well built, easy to use and
consistant.  You don't have to worry that your white card has gotten grungy
or bent or isn't the correct shade of white.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com