Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 36 Beware Ted, ferns but no peeling paint
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Sep 3 17:55:56 2006

Luis, Peter, Scott, Jim, Steve, Ric, Ted, Philippe, and even B.D.  Thank you
very much for the kind words.  B.D., you can back door the LUG2 gallery by
entering the main list, find my name and then find the sub album PAW 2006.
Brian has found/adapted some marvelous software for this site.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com