Subject: [Leica] Steamtown additions now 4x5
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri Sep 8 08:24:51 2006

David,
I appreciate the link.  The lens choices were fairly interesting as the
photographer appears to be selecting some interesting lenses from the past.
For example the image on Trent Lott's bricks using the moderately wide
Ernostar wide open to take advantage of the vignetting.  Or the limited
depth of field of the Ektar.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com