Subject: [Leica] Tina's Daughter
From: ken at iisaka.org (Ken Iisaka)
Date: Fri Oct 6 11:49:09 2006

I fondly remember the days when I lived in Brooklyn Heights right after
I graduated from university.  I took my first job in Brooklyn Heights,
and walked to work every day.  Soon, the work moved to midtown Manhattan
then overseas, but I miss the beauty and the rhythm of the neighbourhood.

I wonder if my favourite restaurant, Acadia Parish and its owner Jerry
are still there on Atlantic Avenue.  I did a lot of grocery shopping at
Sahadi's, and other middle-eastern stores in the area.  On Sundays, we
went to the church on Pierpont, then walk over the bridge to Manhattan,
and spend the day walking and exploring.  We often ended up in the Upper
West Side by the evening.