Subject: [Leica] Visoflex on MP (II or III, bellows or....)
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Tue Oct 17 14:44:06 2006

Mark

Certainly the Leica system makes close-ups possible. We all know and
love the excellent Germain  (and Swedish) craftsmanship and I'd be the
first to admit they excel. There is, however, a big difference between
doing it for fun and doing it for money. I personally care little or
nothing for the current crop of pro digital cameras. If I still had to
shot for a living though I'd have whatever it took to compete. Tina and
I had a similar discussion the other and she was right in her evaluation
of professional needs.

In 1936 Leitz may have had the right approach to dominate the market.
Today, Nikon and Canon are the standards used in judging results.

Walt