Subject: [Leica] Re: Off-List: Visoflex
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Tue Oct 17 18:02:58 2006

If you see my latest post about Micro Nikkors and F3's you might rethink
throwing figures around as you did. Sorry about the Misspelling,
sometimes my computer isn't that darn smart. Sometimes, I'm not that
smart...Hell, sometimes I'm in good company, right?. Now...you telling
me anything at all about using cameras, making photographs or rubbing up
next to the visual world seems a bit ludicrous.  If you think that is an
overstatement I'll start passing out free legal advice. Next, I'll send
you snippy notes every time some dirt bag lawyer advertises on
Television... /*"We want to sell you a back injury"*/
Love

Walt

p.s A Visoflex might make a good substiture for someone tired of playing
with model trains.

Message from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] Visoflex on MP (II or III, bellows or....))
Message from marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small) ([Leica] Visoflex on MP (II or III, bellows or....))
Message from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] Visoflex on MP (II or III, bellows or....))