Subject: [Leica] OT: discovered Lange photos
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Mon Nov 6 19:10:59 2006

Jon

I'm sure their is some truth to both sides of this story. Very
interesting and it certainly seems as if Florence managed to enjoy most
of her life. She must have really liked children since she helped
populate California. :-) Have you ever spent time going through the FSA
archives on line? A really tremondous collection of images. Thank you
for the story, I'd never heard or ready anything about the Migrant
Mother aside from its impact at the time taken.

Walt