Subject: [Leica] 2500 ISO
From: jgovindaraj at eth.net (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon Nov 6 20:20:27 2006

Ted,
No, I havent. I am just an amateur, and I made it very clear in my first
message that pros would have a different take on the subject. I want
bang for the buck, and I enjoy using cameras - I use Nikon, Canon,
Leica, Rollei and Mamiya, as the mood takes me. I got my first camera in
1961, so I have been shooting for some time, and with a variety of
equipment. Why is it that everyone gets defensive if any criticicism of
Leica is posted ? Surely, there are warts in the line up, and surely
most of their new cameras are sold to people who want a "Leica" hanging
over their shoulder - its what keeps the company alive, not all of us
pontificating on this list who buy 95% of their Leica stuff second hand
( all the Leica M & R stuff that I own has been bought second hand here,
in India)
Cheers
Jayanand