Subject: [Leica] WAS: M8 Impressions, Pro and Con NOW: LEFT EYE SHOOTER! :-)
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Nov 13 04:10:49 2006

At 10:31 PM 11/12/2006, you wrote:
Besides I'm working on putting a different book together and require
some added material which I should be able to use the M8 on. We shall
see, certainly something legit to shoot rather than walking about
plinking away at nothing subjects playing photog.
>ted

Ted - I don't think you're referring to me but just in case ;-)  I'm
still working on the Families of Abraham documentary that will open
in December.  I'm taking the M8 along with me but not depending on it
yet.  I'm shooting everything with both the 5D and the M8.  Once I
get this M8 figured out, I'll only be carrying it around plinking
away at my usual subjects - people.

Leically,

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA