Subject: [Leica] electronics question
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Mon Nov 13 12:18:46 2006

My wife and I now have to sleep in separate bedrooms because I turn on the
Tivoli (Sirius model, with the second speaker to make it stereo) at 10:00 pm
and fall asleep to the symphony station. I leave it on all night (quietly).
I have never had such restful sleep in my life. I used to toss and turn or
wake up and not be able to get back to sleep. Not now. The only bad episode
I had was "The Rite of Spring" blowing me out of bed at about 4:00 am.

It also helps my sleep now that I have an entire queen-sized bed to myself.
My wife sleeps better because she doesn't have to listen to snoring.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com
http://400tx.blogspot.com/

In a message dated 11/13/2006 1:45:15 P.M. Central Standard Time,