Subject: [Leica] chimping, now Leica Sins
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Nov 16 11:21:56 2006

At 01:19 PM 11/16/2006, you wrote:
>Yes reasonable to believe that Tina knows what she's talking about,
>but given the level of uncertainty she expressed and the lack of
>comparisons with any other lens under controlled conditions it is
>unreasonable IMHO to reach the conclusion as you did that the Leica 60
>macro flares as much as your Olympus zoom.  One reasonable conclusion I can
>make from your assumption and your conclusion is that your anti-R bias
>continues unabated.
>
>Doug Herr

No, I have no idea what I was talking about!  That was a total guess based
on which lenses I knew I had with me at the time and the fact that I
usually take color photos with the R's and B&W with the M's.  That could
have been any lens - M or R.  And I also think any lens would have shown
flare under the conditions - a very dark room shooting into a small area of
very bright light at the edge of the frame.  I just don't keep up with what
lens I used to shoot what.  Some people might can recognize whether it's a
60 or 35 but not me!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com