Subject: [Leica] R8, R9 for Street Photography
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri Nov 17 12:37:39 2006

Hi Bob,

I am not shooting the street with a Leica R--I am doing it with a Canon
1DII, about twice the weight of an R8 and bigger too. I don't think my
pictures are any different now than when I was using Leica M (but that
is of course for others to judge).

I would like a digital M because it is smaller, lighter, and I like
rangefinder photography. But B.D. is right--it matters less what camera
you use than how you behave.

Nathan