Subject: [Leica] Mac desktop for Photoshop CS2?
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Sun Nov 19 20:53:01 2006

Jeffery:

I'm using a used Mac G4 533MHZ with 640MB of RAM and which I bought
locally for $200.

CS2 runs fine for my purposes, it's only a little bit too slow when I
open around eighteen to twenty 50-80 MB files at the same time.

I understand Tina's warning, but think that you won't go wrong with a
fast, used G4 with enough RAM... probably 1GB would be better than my
640 MB.

Jim