Subject: [Leica] Re:M4 variants
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sun Dec 24 18:09:17 2006

Ric,

You're hooked. A fine Leica is like a fine watch or a piece of
jewelry. It's meant to be used but also fondled and admired. There
are only two M bodies in my stable I don't use. A chrome M4-P and a
black lacquer A La Carte MP, neither of which have ever been used.
They're just beautiful. I can't force myself to use them although I
want to. They're like my new IIIf, but I'm using that. And enjoying
it. I also have a Nikon S2 with black 50mm f1.4 that I use even
though it's mint. I don't plan on ever getting a M5 and I don't have
a M4 to use. Have to look for one. Enjoy them, friend. There are much
worse vices out there I do not partake in.

Happy Holidays,
Len